ACAT’s Yarducopia program hosts an annual Harvest Party to celebrate the growing season, along with all the people supporting toxic-free gardens, air, water, and food for Anchorage and Alaskan residents. So come join! This year’s gathering will be held from 2-5 pm this Sunday (August 21) at Boyer’s Orchard (https://alaskaorchard.org/). This orchard is an incredible spot full of veggie gardens, dozens of mature fruit trees, and views of the Chugach all nestled in off 81st Street and Old Seward. Let me know if you need a lift.
- Sunday, August 21
- 2 pm onwards
- Boyers Orchard – 645 East 81st Avenue
- Celebrating the harvest season and spending an afternoon sharing garden snacks and each others company
- Invite friends, all welcome
- BYO garden snacks to share
- BYO cup, plate and utensils
- Send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org / 207 409 5018
Happy August all, and we hope to see you this weekend!
The Yarducopia/ACAT Team